Smart Business and Lean Administration in the 21st century – designing efficient processes and providing the best possible digital support for people’s daily work
A company will be particularly efficient if people do what people do best: Communicate, evaluate, decide, develop ideas and people.
However, people today are usually discouraged from consistently using these core competencies because they have to take on a variety of other tasks e.g.:
- Searching for and distributing of information.
- Informing, organizing, coordinating, and documenting projects.
- Spending additional time on the fulfilment of norms and ISO standards.
- Waiting for decisions and leadership actions.
All this time is not available anymore to create, innovate, and improve. This leads to waste, which does not contribute to success, but nevertheless causes costs. After a close look, you will find that much of the waste is related to tasks which are just following certain routines – and machines are best in following routines, not humans. Humans are best in ideas.
The idea behind Smart Business and Lean Administration 4.0 is to eliminate waste with the help of efficiently designed and optimally supported processes – so that there will be more time for the tasks that people do best.
Nowadays, there are many tools and ways to provide digital support. Being able to use them purposefully and flexibly will lead to a competitive advantage. Your people will have more time and thus be able to do their best – the best only humans can do.
The PEOPLE at the heart of the IT landscape – how does it work?
- Developing Lean Administration STRATEGYS: Analyze processes and IT landscape.
- Designing ROADMAPS: Define fields of action and programs.
- Design and implement a MODERN WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Develop new routines, inspire people, improve processes, implement and accompany change.
- Designing smart processes, using automation and RPA in a goal-oriented manner.
For this purpose I have developed a platform-oriented 3-LEVEL-MODEL, which
- Puts people into the center of the IT landscape,
- is applicable to all administrative processes,
- can integrate new technologies such as RPA, DATA AND PROCESS MINING, AI, and recommendation step by step,
- does not have to replace the existing APPLICATIONS, but can simply INTEGRATE them,
- enables modern, low-waste work,
- makes DAILY WORK more fluent,
- and makes the most out of your DATA.